This is AnyMart’s Privacy Agreement, which details how Crane Cross Company Limited (“AnyMart”) collects, manages, utilizes, and discloses your personal information, in accordance with all relevant laws in the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
This Privacy Agreement is supplement to and does not supersede or replace any other agreement you may have entered into with AnyMart in relation to your personal information. AnyMart may edit this Agreement to make sure that it is compliant with any updates in legal or regulatory requirements. When you provide information to us, or register as a customer on our website, or browse any of the products or services listed on our Website, you agree to let us collect, use and process your personal information in the way detailed in this Privacy Agreement. Subject to your legal rights, you consent to be bound by the then-current terms of this Privacy Agreement as shown on our website.
In this Agreement, “personal data” means any information, regardless of whether it is materially recorded, which can help identify a Customer or can reasonably help determine the identity of a Customer, or when combined with other information can directly and certainly ascertain the identity of a Customer.
When registering for an AnyMart account, the information we ask for include your Name, Email, Sex, Date of Birth, Contact Number and Shipping Address. When you submit an order, we may record information pertaining to your method of payment.
Uses of your Personal Information
AnyMart may record, utilize, and disclose your Personal Data to third-parties shown below, for these purposes:
- Shipping of products you bought on AnyMart, and updating your order status;
- Processing your purchases, including processing payment for these orders;
- Giving you information on products, answering your questions and requests, and other customer service operations;
- Avoiding, identifying, and investigating fraud or disputes, and managing business risks;
- Tracking and analytics;
- Carrying out market research to let us to comprehend and ascertain user preferences and demographics, to come up with special promotions, and marketing campaigns with regards to AnyMart’s products and services, and to optimize user experience;
- Designing and bring to you more products, services, and perks, such as promotions, rewards points, etc.
- Advertising products and services AnyMart offers, or related products and services offered by our partners, or organizing competitions and marketing campaigns, etc.;
- Uses that are reasonably pertinent to the aforementioned; and
- Other purposes relating to the law.
Who Your Personal Information will be Disclosed to
Your Personal Data may be passed on for the aforementioned purposes to:
- Entities related to AnyMart, including our parent company, affiliates, and subsidiaries, to bring information, products, and services to you, answer your queries and requests with regards to your account, billing, or orders, and to activate, install, deactivate, operate and maintain services or systems we own;
- Companies from which AnyMart solicits consultancy services;
- Third-party service providers providing services to AnyMart, including but not limited to delivery, payment, IT/technical services, training, market research, security, etc.;
- Third-party service providers or partners with regards to marketing campaigns and services offered by AnyMart or our partners;
- Retailers with regards to perks and rewards;
- Business partners, investors, assignees or transferees (including prospective ones) to aid commercial and asset transactions (including without limitation any merger, acquisition or sale of assets) that involve AnyMart;
- Advisers such as lawyers and/or auditors;
- The Myanmar Government, to conform to any laws, policies, guidelines and regulations in Myanmar;
- Any other entity that you have endorsed to pass your Personal Data to.
How Your Data is Collected
Usually, AnyMart records Personal Data from you directly or from your authorized representatives (persons you have authorized, persons identified as being you, or your authorized representative in accordance with our prevailing security process), from third-parties, or from sources available in the public domain or through our website in the following manners:
- When you sign up for an account on our website or fill any other forms pertaining to any of our products and services;
- When you come into contact with our customer service department, including without limitation phone calls, letters, physical interactions and emails;
- When you ask us to get in touch with you, be included in an email or other mailing list;
- When you react to our discount campaigns, or any request for more Personal Data;
- When we get references from partners and third parties, including without limitation instances where you are referred to us by them; or
- When you provide to us your Personal Data for any other purposes.
If you give us any Personal Data pertaining to a third-party (e.g. your family members, employees), by providing such information to us, you acknowledge that the aforementioned third party consents to you giving us their Personal Data for the relevant purposes.
You should make sure that all Personal Data provided to us is complete and accurate. If you fail to do so, we may not be able to bring to you the products and services that you request.
We may keep your personal data as long as you are a Customer, or for as long as required to meet the purpose that we recorded it for.
Automated Collection of Data
When you access AnyMart, we automatically collect information that your browser submits as you access a website. This information could comprise:
- Your IP address
- Device and browser type
- Webpage you were accessing before you accessed our website
- The subpages within AnyMart you access
- The duration spent on those subpages, products and keywords you search for on our website, times and dates of access, and other data.
This data is recorded and analyzed to let us better our website and the products/services we offer. This information will not be used in conjunction with other Personal Data.
The above includes any instance where AnyMart may use Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising, including without limitation Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, Remarketing and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. You can choose to opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customized Google Display Network ads at Google Ads Settings (http://www.google.com/settings/ads).
AnyMart also engages in Remarketing with Google Analytics to place ads on the internet; third-party service providers such as Google may display AnyMart ads on websites throughout the Internet. AnyMart and third-party service providers, such as Google, use first-party cookies (e.g. the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (e.g. the DoubleClick cookie) in conjunction to optimize how ads are displayed, according to users’ previous access of the AnyMart website, and to indicate how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are relevant to access of the AnyMart website.
How We Protect Your Data
AnyMart implements technical and security measures to protect your information from accidental loss, unlawful access, fraudulent use, or destruction, to a reasonable extent.
When we have to pass your personal information to third parties, we will make sure that there are contractual assurances so that these parties agree to protect your personal information safely from unlawful access, collection, use, disclosure, or other risks and that these parties keep your personal information solely for a limited time as required for the purpose.
Your Legal Rights
If you wish to exercise your rights to enquire about, access, update, remove copies of, revoke agreement to the collection, use or disclosure of, or attain and electronically move or duplicate your personal data, or if you suspect that your privacy has been violated, you may get in touch with us via the contact details mentioned below.
If you intend to revoke your agreement for the use and disclosure of your Personal Data to let you receive promotional information, please notify us accordingly:
- To revoke your agreement in receiving SMS promotions, you can unsubscribe by following the instructions included in the promotional SMS;
- To revoke your agreement in receiving promotional emails: please click on the Unsubscribe button in these emails;
- To revoke your agreement in receiving promotional content together with your order: please send us an email entitled “PERSONAL DATA”.
Please be notified that upon receiving notice that you intend to revoke your agreement to receiving marketing content, we may take as long as thirty (30) days to process your request. As such, it may be possible that you continue to receive marketing content during those 30 days. Please be aware that notwithstanding the revoking of your agreement to receive marketing content via a specific channel, we may still get in touch with you for other reasons pertaining to the products and/or services that you have purchased or are intending to purchase on AnyMart.
Getting in Touch
For issues relating to this Privacy Agreement, please contact us at:
c/o Crane Cross Company Limited
Ground Floor, No. 207, 35th Street (Upper Block), Kyauktada Township, Yangon, Myanmar
+95 9 966 120 999 / + 95 9 966 760 999